Class Rules and Safety Precautions
- #1 – IF YOU ARE SICK, FEELING SICK OR LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SICK, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE GYM OR CLASSES – This is for EVERYONE’S safety
- As you can see in your new Waiver Of Liability, the Staff has the right to refuse entry or usage of the gym if we suspect that you are sick or a liability to other members. Obviously, we’re all adults and not looking to enforce this in a rude manner, but just to ensure understanding
- ALL classes will be capped at 8 people until further notice (NEVER more than 10)
- Please wash your hands upon arrival and departure from the gym
- All members MUST Reserve a spot for the desired class in Wodify prior to attending
- Reservations close 1 hour prior to class
- If there are NO reservations prior to closing, there MAY NOT be a coach there to open up!!!
- If you forget to Reserve, please feel free to reach out by messaging the coach directly or through Instagram Direct Message to see if space is available
- To Reserve, you MUST utilize the Wodify app. If you need further instruction on “how to reserve,” please inform a coach and they will walk you through the process
- Please attempt to maintain social distancing while at the gym and in class
- We are not requiring face masks to be worn at this time, but you’re welcome to if desired
- Please avoid congregating in the lobby or other areas of the gym in close quarters to best comply with social distancing as best as possible
- While equipment and gym surfaces will be on a regular cleaning schedule by the staff, any surfaces that you touch or encounter, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to wipe it down prior to leaving the gym. This does NOT include the lobby, kitchen or bathroom areas.
- As people return and class sizes continue to increase, we as a staff will discuss opening up more class times, or other accommodations necessary to provide you with superior training in a safe environment